City Colleges of Chicago
Apply To KKC

Kennedy-King College Statesmen Scholarship

Dream Bigger with the New Kennedy-King College Statesmen Scholarship

KKC Graduates

Kennedy-King College, one of the City Colleges of Chicago is making it easier for you to afford college with the new Statesmen Scholarship.

Eligible students can receive up to full tuition with the Statesmen Scholarship at Kennedy-King College.

The first 25 new students who completes the enrollment process at Kennedy-King College who are eligible for the Statesmen Scholarship will also receive a FREE Chromebook computer for the Fall 2020 semester.

Apply to Kennedy-King College today and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid and you are automatically eligible for the Statesmen Scholarship. Go to ccc.edu/apply – you must do so by September 17th.

Get Started

Click on the tab below to review eligibility criteria.

Statesmen Momentum Scholarship (Fall 2020) 

Qualifications:

• I am a first-time student at Kennedy-King College
  • I am taking classes for college credit
  • I have completed and submitted the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA)
  • I am not eligible for the Star Scholarship.

Scholarship Value:

• As a full-time student (12 or more credit hours), you could receive from $1,000 to full tuition
  • As part-time student (up to 11 credit hours), you could receive $500 to full tuition

Thrive Scholarship (coming Spring 2021)  

Qualifications:

• I am a current student at Kennedy-King College (I have taken credit classes in the past three semesters) 
  • I have an account balance greater than $200 
  • I have a minimum GPA of 2.5 
  • I was not enrolled in the fall 2020 semester  

OR 

• I completed the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeal process, was not approved for financial aid, and was not enrolled in the fall 2020 semester 

Scholarship Value:  

• As a full-time student (12 or more credit hours), you could receive from $1,000 to full tuition 
  • As a part-time student (up to 11 credit hours), you could receive $500 to full tuition

Check back this fall for more details!

Please share your contact information with us to learn more about this opportunity.

[[[["field14","contains","first time"]],[["show_fields","field25"]],"and"],[[["field14","contains","currently"],["field14","contains","2019"]],[["show_fields","field21"]],"or"],[[["field14","contains","2019"]],[["show_fields","field26"]],"and"],[[["field25","contains","Yes"]],[["show_fields","field31"]],"and"],[[["field14","not_equal_to","This is my first time applying to KKC."]],[["hide_fields","field31"]],"and"]]
1 Step 1
Have you applied to KKC?www.ccc.edu/apply
keyboard_arrow_leftPrevious
Nextkeyboard_arrow_right

By providing a phone and email address, I am opting-in to receive communications from City Colleges of Chicago (CCC), I understand that CCC will not share my information with external organizations.

Dream Bigger. Do Greater. Become a Kennedy-King College Statesmen Today!

Apply Now

Student sitting in front of Kennedy-King College

About Kennedy King College

Honoring civil rights leaders Robert F. Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Kennedy-King College in its current capacity has served the Englewood community for 51 years. As one of the seven City Colleges of Chicago, Kennedy-King’s mission is to provide high-quality, comprehensive, accessible education and training opportunities that respond to changing community needs and enable individuals to reach their full potential and successfully compete in the global marketplace.

Read KKC Success Stories